TO MY STUDIO
My name is Agnes Rup I am a modern inspired geode resin artist from Alberta, Canada. Most of my art work is commission based, If you are interested in owing statement art please message through the commission page.
"ART WITH A HIGHER PURPOSE - quartz points will help stimulate the chakras and help eliminate energy blockages"
PRE-SALE- Product shipped January 14th
Developed by Agnes Rup
Mix a small amount into resin, no more than 10%
Add some heat & watch the gold pigment float to the top giving you that beautiful shiny gold that reflects.
ONLINE CLASS OUTLINE
(NOT A BEGINNER CLASS)
The beauty of Agnes Rup's modern resin geode class is to push boundaries, feel inspired, try new color combos and enlighten your resin journey. Watch as she teaches her hands-on process on resin pouring with her techniques and secrets that creates statement art, from a blank panel to the final master piece.
ALL SECRETS REVEALED
Make beautiful modern inspired geode art, get inspired through nature and the colors around you. I can't wait to share my knowledge, and see the beautiful results and creative minds - Agnes Rup
You will be a able to take part in Agnes Rup's first online class revealing her secrets to her students.
The idea behind this art is to capture the daylight with the shimmering gold and at night capture the sparkle with the glitter - demanding attention both day and night.
" Learn to Make a Modern White and Gold Geode on a 24" x 48" Birch Panel"
Average selling price of resin art is 1$ per square inch = PANEL IN COURSE: $1,150
- Video modules (access to class for 6 months)
- Learn any where at anytime- mobile friendly
- Push the limits of your resin art, learn techniques that capture beautiful results bringing your art to new heights
- Broken into easy to follow sections, start & stop when needed & re-play
- Links to all products used (OUT NOW)
- Prepping your panel- properly masking the edges and priming
- Mixing your resin with pigments, colors and glitter - easiest way to pouring on a larger canvas
- Tips on creating the look of a broken stone, only using white & gold as your main colors and how to mix the paints to achieve the results
- Secrets on what is add to the resin and when
- The stages of creating, when to stop and how many layers are needed
- Adding glitter - sounds simple but resin is tricky, glitter can take over your work
- Quartz clusters - when and how to add them for best results
- Texture points- How to get that beautiful sparkle that captures the eye
- Detailed paint brush lines - when to make them
- Creating depth- when to use the pen lines and layers
- Sanding and finishing your art by the last part, your signature.
This is not an over night projects and will take some time to complete, don't rush, enjoy the process and watch as it all comes together to a master piece.
The reason Agnes Rup's work looks different is her techniques that she will be revealing to you through this class. Secrets REVEALED to you.
This class will be released early February, material list coming Jan 11th 2019. Please watch your emails for more information.
DID YOU KNOW?
When you buy original art there is an energy of creation, the relationship between the artist and the piece that gives it life, it sustains itself every time a person engages with the work.
The reason why we love outings to museums and art galleries is to engage in the energy and beauty of the work.