AGA Art Studio
Matching Coaster and Tray E-CLASS
**Please note it takes up to 24 hours to manually add you to classes once purchased, be on the watch out for an email from TEACHABLE**
Tray & Coaster Class
A step by step class made by Agnes Rup as she re-makes the beautiful pink and purple under tone tray with matching coasters. There is no experience necessary as she will go through the basics to making your stunning finish product.
Her goals with the class is past experience with resin is not necessary. She wants to share her love for resin art with you, so you too can experience making beautiful functional art in your own home.
"I want to share my passion, the excitement to wake up in the morning just to see your work. I want that for everyone. The beauty of looking at what you created after it has cured is so satisfying. The tray looks complex but with step by step instructions anyone can do it, I promise! " - Agnes Rup
ONLINE CLASS LAYOUT:
+ BOUNS COASTER
- list of materials needed for class (20% discount off my pigments)
- making your own tray mould out of silicone & using a pre made coasters (you can make your own too)
- mixing resin, ventilation in your room & mixing pigments
- technique on pouring to achieve the beautiful look of an agate stone (2 DAYS)
- sanding and painting of the sides
- final coat of resin to achieve a beautiful shine
Working with resin takes patience, to get the beautiful effects with depth we need layers done between days.
This class will be split into 4 DAYS -- easy to follow along and get the same beautiful results.
Agnes is thrilled that students have reached out to her expressing the love for her teaching style. Simple, easy to follow steps while explaining her technique.