AGA Art Studio
Signature WHITE & GOLD GEODE - Online Class
**Please note it takes up to 24 hours to manually add you to classes once purchased, be on the watch out for an email from TEACHABLE**
(Will not be going over the basics of resin)
The beauty of Agnes Rup's modern resin geode class is to push boundaries, feel inspired, try new colour combos and enlighten your resin journey. Watch as she teaches her hands-on process on resin pouring with her techniques and secrets that creates statement art, from a blank panel to the final master piece.
ALL SECRETS REVEALED
Make beautiful modern inspired geode art, get inspired through nature and the colours around you. I can't wait to share my knowledge, and see the beautiful results and creative minds - Agnes Rup
You will be a able to take part in Agnes Rup's first online class revealing her secrets to her students.
The idea behind this art is to capture the daylight with the shimmering gold and at night capture the sparkle with the glitter - demanding attention both day and night.
" Agnes Rup will teach you the step to create this Modern White and Gold Geode on a 24" x 48" Birch Panel"
Never judge your art till it's fully complete, it takes all details to pull it together.
Average selling price of resin art is 1$ per square inch = PANEL IN COURSE: $1,150
A 5 DAY E-CLASS
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Video modules (pre-recorded and set into DAYS)
- Learn any where at anytime- mobile friendly with an app (teachable)
- Push the limits of your resin art, learn techniques that capture beautiful results bringing your art to new heights
- Broken into easy to follow sections, start & stop when needed & re-play
- Links to all products used
- Prepping your panel- properly masking the edges and priming
- Mixing your resin with pigments, colors and glitter - easiest way to pouring on a larger canvas
- Tips on creating the look of a broken stone, only using white & gold as your main colors and how to mix the paints to achieve the results
- Secrets on what is add to the resin and when
- The stages of creating, when to stop and how many layers are needed
- Adding glitter - sounds simple but resin is tricky, glitter can take over your work
- Quartz clusters - when and how to add them for best results
- Texture points- How to get that beautiful sparkle that captures the eye
- Detailed paint brush lines - when to make them
- Creating depth- when to use the pen lines and layers
- Sanding and finishing your art by the last part, your signature.
This is not an over night projects and will take some time to complete, don't rush, enjoy the process and watch as it all comes together to a master piece.
The reason Agnes Rup's work looks different is her techniques that she will be revealing to you through this class. Secrets REVEALED to you.
Please watch your emails for more information.
Our Students' Creations:
What Our Students Say:
Get Inspired by our work:
Agnes explains everything clearly , she breaks everything down step by step . I enjoyed every minute of it
So glad I baught this, it gives me something to look forward to doing when I filling am better. Great customer service to!
I cam across Resin Art about a month ago and was instantly smitten. I've always loved art and creating beautiful things and Goede Resin Art - done properly is absolutely stunning. I had started experimenting with Resin and watched tons of online videos but nothing compared to this course. I could tell watching the random online video tutorials that something wasn't right - My gut told me this art is layered and wasn't something that would be completed in 30 or 60 minutes. This course answered that nagging question and gave me all the tips and tricks necessary to gain the confidence I needed. It also saved me a lot of time experimenting. I've already created 2 small pieces (my first geodes) and they look fantastic! I can't wait to create more. I am hoping that I can generate an income from my art as I gain more confidence and create more pieces. Thank you so much for offering this course and I hope to share my pieces with you sometime soon. I highly recommend this course it to anyone that wants to learn.
I enjoyed every minute of Aga's e-class!! I made a mistake on day 2 and Aga told me what to do to fix it to get it back on track!! such a sweetie she is :)
I cant believe she actually gave all her secrets out to us. It was so detailed and step by step. You CANT go wrong. Worth EVERY dollar spent. Honestly if you are undecided as to what course to take THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY ONE YOU WILL EVER NEED. ☆☆☆☆☆ so happy I took this course :)